Driving a classic car in Arizona is an exciting experience that turns a day off into a lifelong memory. That is because classic cars are special autos that turn heads and launch conversations. With classic cars comes Arizona classic car insurance.
At Insurancewide Company LLC, we want Phoenix, AZ residents to be qualified for the kind of insurance they need for their one-of-a-kind vehicle.
What is a Class Car?
Every insurance company has set definitions for classic car, but there are some characteristics that are the same across every classic car policy. If your vehicle is worth more than what you purchased it for, and is over 25 years old, it is going to be classified as a classic car.
When you consider your car a collectible that you don’t often use, your car is a classic car. The most kinds of classic cars insured are:
• Cars that are 25 years and over
• Antique, hot rods, modified vehicles
• Classic trucks
Qualify for Classic Car Insurance
There are a number of requirements you must meet in order to qualify for classic car insurance:
• Limited Use: Limited use in your classic car insurance policy means that you must have another vehicle for everyday driving. Your classic car policy will stipulate how limited the use is. There may be a limitation on how many miles you can drive it annually.
• Classic Car Events: Your insurance company will help you to understand what kind of events and shows you can use your classic car for. There is special coverage for this.
• Storage: You must have proof that your vehicle will be stored in its own garage with its own security.
• Good Driving Record: Because classic cars are so valuable and expensive, you must show that you have a good driving record. You must not have serious driving offenses on your record.
Get a Quote
At Insurancewide Company LLC, we want Phoenix, AZ classic car insurance to qualify quickly for their policies. Call us today for a quote for Arizona classic car insurance.